As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve and we navigate the uncertainties of this challenging time, the wellbeing of our staff, clients, and the community at large is our utmost priority. Following the advice of Canadian public health authorities, Wynperle Law is committed to supporting all procedures and guidelines suggested to protect the health and safety of not only our employees and clients but our community at large.
As we look towards a new normal, our goal is to reopen our physical offices slowly and safely using a phased approach with our staff and your well-being at heart. On that note, we are happy to tell you that the Wynperle Law team is back on-site in our offices. To ensure the safety of our staff and clients we will endeavor to be flexible and innovative as we implement the following policies:
- If you require assistance contact us by phone or email.
- Where possible, documents should be scanned and emailed to your contact at Wynperle Law.
- Where possible, and necessary, a video conference may be scheduled.
- If an office visit is necessary, you will be required to wear a mask at all times within the office.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all staff, visitors.
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the office and limiting access to common spaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures will be used in between any in-person meetings or use of common areas.
- We will continue to follow and implement safety guidelines as they are encouraged by health officials.
Please be assured that while we take every reasonable measure to maintain the health and safety of our staff and clients, we will continue to provide the same level of service and support throughout these difficult and challenging times.
Stay strong, stay safe
|Allen Wynperle |
905-777-0300 Ext. 401
905-777-0300 Ext. 402
905-777-0300 Ext. 414
| Laura Berry |
905-777-0300 Ext. 400